A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stehel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Stehel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stehel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Kaileen Irwin Stehel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Stehel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Stehel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Stehel practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.