A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Stehel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Stehel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stehel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stehel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Stehel practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Stehel practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.