A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Steiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Steiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Steiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- OHSU Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Steiner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Steiner practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Steiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Steiner practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.