Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Stobbe
Dr. Elizabeth Stobbe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollister, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stobbe is affiliated with Cox Monett Hospital, L E Cox Medical Centers and CoxHealth - Spfd, MO. Dr. Stobbe has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Stobbe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Stobbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollister, MO.
Dr. Brian Dieterle
Hollister, MO 1.06 mi25
Dr. John Lea
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Branson, MO 2.52 mi40
Dr. Habib Munshi
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Branson, MO 2.86 mi27