A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Streeten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Streeten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Streeten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Disease General Endocrinology & Metabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeten graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Streeten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streeten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Streeten practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Streeten practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Endocrinologists, and Baltimore Geneticists.