A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Streeten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Streeten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Streeten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeten graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Streeten has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Streeten MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Streeten practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Streeten has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Streeten practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Geneticists.