Dr. Elizabeth Streeten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Streeten?

March 28th, 2016

Wasn't happy with her. She did not help my symptoms for my disease. She thought it was something else-

October 6th, 2015

She helped confirm a previously diagnosed issue, then completely failed to follow up with me in ruling out possible causation. Constant incompetence from support staff. She's a decent endocrinologist, but obviously overworked and overbooked and unable to adequately care for complex medical cases.

February 15th, 2015

Dr Streeten is a brilliant and compassionate physician. I have been her patient for twenty years and have worked with her. She is excellent and truly cares about her patients. Dr. Streeten does her best to help patients .

November 7th, 2011

The best!

If you're fortunate enough to have come across Dr. Streeten, you already know that she's the best of the best. Tops in every category! She explains everything, is never condescending, is organized, professionally competent, professional demeanor, respectful, follow-up is excellent--I can't think of anything that is not exemplary. You are fortunate if she is your doctor!

March 28th, 2011

PHONE CALL ON HER PRIVATE LINE BY MISTAKE.So sweet helpful and kind. Gave me the info I need to ressaure me on my daughters condition. Gave me referral and said to call her back if I needed anymore help!

March 1st, 2011

Top-of-the-line physician.

September 26th, 2009

Lucky to have Dr, Streeten as my Physician

In an exhaustive effort to get to bottom of my complicated medical problems, I credit Dr. Streeten for basically saving my life. I am very lucky to have crossed paths with this doctor and her immense medical knowledge, to quickly and accurately diagnose my extremely rare condition. Dr. Streeten is one of those rare doctors who takes intense interest in her medical work, and as a result is on the cutting edge of forging new and important research and findings in metabolic medicine.

February 23rd, 2015