Dr. Elizabeth Suarez MD Patient Reviews

April 12th, 2012
First off I would like to say that Dr. Suarez is a nice doctor. That being said, her nurse is lacking in personalization skills. She is unfriendly, and does not listen to concerns from parents with an open mind. I was put off right away by her, however I chose to continue care with Dr. Suarez since I have heard so many good things about her. Her part of the office is so unorganized and does not remember patients as I feel they should. After finally having enough of the poor beside manner of her staff, and not agreeing with some of Dr. Suarez's practices I switched to another primary care physician for my family, only to find out that her office did not enter my childs immunization records in the Texas system making the new office do their job. So, I will not be recommending Dr. Suarez to anyone.

June 22nd, 2010
LOVE HER!!
Dr. Suarez has been my doctor while I was pregnant and after as well. She is very kind and attentive and always knows exactly what is going on. She is for sure the best doctor to go to when you are pregnant!!