Dr. Elizabeth Suminski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Suminski?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Suminski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2015

Would never go to this ER again!!!

Cold, uncaring, no pain meds given when I had rated my pain 8/10. RN tried to get pain meds for me was unable to. Inaccurate diagnosis given. Follow-up with PCP revealed cause of pain that is now being treated appropriately.

June 3rd, 2009

I would Never recommend this doctor to anyone

I normally have decent things to say about the ER at Munson. I will also go out of my way to make sure the Higher Up's know if I had a good Nurse, Doctor, and etc...Good Customer Service, especially when you are ill or hurt is Extremely important and Appreciated. But tonight the ER, Dr. Doctor Suminski was rude,unhelpful, and it seemed like her opinion was all that mattered. To top it off how dare someone even question her! I had to have my husband bring me back to the ER due to a Mistake one of their RNs made 2 nights before. The RN caused me to have a huge bruise,numb, and painful arm. This was due to him hitting an artery which can be extremely dangerous. I explained this to Dr. S~, which she said nothing to me except "well send you to ultrasound". No explanation or or even a Hi. The Radiologist was fabulous and very helpful at explaining to me why the test was ordered. Luckily I did not have a blood clot. Back to the doctor, Instead of Apologizing and offering to help ease the pain, she tried blaming me and getting me out of the room as fast as she could. My husband by this time was disgusted at the treatment and nicely questioned what was going on. She basically tried to talk over him and shued me out. She tried to avoid my husbands questions and left me feeling scared and in pain. I would Never recommend this doctor to anyone. (This is the second run in with this doctor in a year, and she was just as rude the first time as well)

May 17th, 2010