A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sun
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sun, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Sun MD and PC is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Sun practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Gastroenterologists.