A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sun
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sun, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Sun MD and PC is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Sun practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sun has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Sun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Internists and Norristown Gastroenterologists.