A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Sunderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Sunderman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Sunderman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sunderman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
- LDS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Reynolds Sunderman MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Sunderman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Sunderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Sunderman practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.