Anesthesiologists, Family Practitioner, Critical Care Specialist

1804 W Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284
480-456-0444
Locations and availability (1)

|  LOVE Dr. Sutherland  |  show details
by Anonymous on Dec 12th, 2013

This doctor is fabulous! When I first met her, I wasn't too happy because I had been switched over to her from another doctor in the same office and I loved the other doctor. After my first visit, I knew I was in great hands with Dr. Sutherland! She is kind, caring, compassionate and an overall great doctor who treats her patients like human beings and equals, which is as it should be. Too many doctors don't listen, but Dr. Sutherland is a fabulous listener and takes your concerns seriously. One of the best doctors I have ever seen and I have been to too many doctors due to a health problem!

|  The only Dr that cared  |  show details
by Denne on Nov 15th, 2009

I saw Dr Southerland about 2 years ago for something that I had been to over 40 doctors for. She was the only Dr who continued to see me and tried to not just help the problem, but over and over tried to cure the problem. She found me a specialist after seeing her for a year. The specialist had a long waiting list to get in, but Dr Southerland continued to treat me until the specialist took me. Dr Southerland is the best Dr I have ever seen!