A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Szalay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Szalay, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szalay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szalay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szalay graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Szalay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Szalay MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Szalay practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Szalay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.