A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Szalay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szalay graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Szalay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szalay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Szalay practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons, Albuquerque Pediatric Surgeons, and Albuquerque Pediatricians.