A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Szalay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Szalay, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Szalay graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Szalay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Szalay MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Szalay practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Szalay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Szalay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.