Dr. Elizabeth Szilagyi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Szilagyi?

September 8th, 2017

Best Pediatrician Ever!

Dr. Szilagyi is very kind, friendly, Intelligent and professional as well!! The doctor is providing her private number, so you can reach her anytime when your child needs her service. We are with Dr. Szilagyi for almost six years and we are very satisfied with her services. The receptionist in her office is very kind and professional as well! Highly recommended!!

April 24th, 2015

Best Doctor out there !!!

October 29th, 2013

The very best and nice and knowledgable Doctor I ever had for my daughter, I strongly recommend her to every parent .

July 23rd, 2012

My experience with Dr. Szilagyi has always been an extremely pleasant and satisfying experience. She has been seeing notone, but both of my children from the moment of delivery to current, 9 and 11 years later. I moved from brooklyn about 10 years ago, and I have made my way back just about every year for their annualcheckups. I emporarily changed to another doctor closer to my address and it did not last as long as a mild breeze on a hot and humid summer day.Dr. Szilagyi is kind, gentle and ha a caring and wonderful bedside manner.Thank you Dr. Szilagyi :-)

May 17th, 2016