Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Tacvorian
Dr. Elizabeth Tacvorian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tacvorian is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Tacvorian has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Tacvorian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.
Dr. Robert Gibson III
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tualatin, OR 0 mi47
Dr. Tara Eagle
Tualatin, OR 0.01 mi7
Dr. Anna Westmoreland
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Tualatin, OR 0.01 mi20