A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu, Breast & Ovarian Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast & Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan-Chiu graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tan-Chiu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Oncologists and Plantation Hematologists.