The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with another office in Boca Raton, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Tan-Chiu is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff), North Broward Medical Center (on staff) and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Tan-Chiu has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Lauren Carcas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Yusoof Hamuth
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi11