A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu, Breast & Ovarian Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan-Chiu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan-Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Genetic Counseling
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan-Chiu graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Tan-Chiu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Oncologists, and Plantation Hematologists.