A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tepas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tepas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tepas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tepas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepas graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tepas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Tepas MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Tepas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tepas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Allergists.