A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tepas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tepas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepas graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tepas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tepas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Tepas practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Pediatric Specialists.