A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tepas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tepas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tepas graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Tepas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth C Tepas MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Tepas practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tepas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tepas practices Allergy & Immunology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Allergists.