A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Tillem, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillem graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tillem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tillem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tillem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. Tillem practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Tillem practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Tillem, Dr. Bess Tillem, Dr. Bessie Tillem, Dr. Beth Tillem, Dr. Betsy Tillem, Dr. Bette Tillem, Dr. Bettie Tillem, Dr. Bettina Tillem