Dr. Elizabeth Tito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tito?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

She is excellent Doctor she saved my life I wish she was still in Plymouth ma. where ever she is I wish her all the luck in the world. God bless you doc. Mary Phillips.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and good surgeon but very bad unsympathetic bedside manner. Don't go to her if you are overweight she will make you feel like it is your fault you got cancer so you will have that burden of guilt along with the cancer diagnosis. Very rough. Showed up at last minute for surgery. Tries to put you on her own version of a diet. I was given the 3rd degree about what I was eating. She and the nurse who just started the diet was very condescending. It is too much to handle along with a cancer diagnosis. I was also guided towards a plan I did not feel was correct and ended up having to go for surgery again for what I wanted in the first place because it was the correct plan. Information was left out and I was urged to go the easy way as opposed to the right way with horrors of a 16 hour operation and I doubt you will live through it because of your BMI. And you will have trouble healing. Had surgery done at another hospital. No trouble healing and 2 hour operation.

by far the best...

Posted on September 3rd, 2009

I havent met a doctor like this, ever.I IMMEDIATELY was put at ease and felt comfortable with her, it was like meeting an old friend. I do not like the hospital she is associated with at all, but will absolutely continue any services, with only her as needed...Highly recommended

Posted on February 20th, 2017