Dr. Elizabeth Topsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Topsky?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 24th, 2010

Dr. E. Topsky has been my in charge of my medical health and well-being for a couple of years now and I am very satisfied with the care I have received from her. She addresses all my concerns and does not rush me through the appointment. She's taken very good care of my many and varied health issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Topsky to anyone looking for exceptional healthcare. I have nothing but good to say about my pesonal care provided by Dr. Elizabeth Marie Topsky.

Type 2 Diabetes