Dr. Elizabeth Tracy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tracy?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Tracy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2013

hortible bedside manner

Dr. Tracy has no sympathy, she rushes through things and is very anal. If you are not normal or have health issues unrelated to OB she will blame your OB problems on everything else as if she wants an easy way out. Her rude and inconsiderate bedside manner made me walk out of her office crying. I will not go back to her!

November 1st, 2012

Great until you need something or have issues!

Dr. Tracy and staff are great unless you have a problem or need something done. If you have medical issues or a complicated pregnancy don't go to her... Shes nice as long as everything runs smoothly. My last pregnancy was amazing with no complications and Dr. Tracy was great!! But, with this current pregnancy she didn't even say a word during delievery (almost like I was being punished because she had to come deliver me at 2am in the morning)

May 11th, 2012

Great OBGYN

I've been following Dr. Tracy for over 14 years. She is an excellent OBGYN who has performed 3 of my csections. She is caring and always asks if I have questions and when I do she will answer them thouroughly. She never makes me feel rushed. The women's health center staff has always been friendly and willing to help when you call in to their office. The triage nurse is very helpful too.

December 15th, 2010

The best

October 16th, 2010

Professional and cold. Very impersonal doctor. I would not go back. The nurse assistant has better bedside manner. If you still prefer to go to the office I would recommend Sansone.

August 27th, 2010

unlucky

I had a bad experience with the doctor & Orange Coast hospital after my operation. I am still suffering the pain after the operation.

August 17th, 2010

Bad office staff and doctor unavailable

A first pregnancy appointment is not routine for the woman who is pregnant with her first child - be more sensitive to patient's feelings, doctors. We have rights and I hire a doctor just like I hire a lawyer...when I meet my lawyer, I don't meet with his secretary so why would I not want to see the doctor who will deliver my baby right after I find out I am pregnant?This bad review is directed at the office and staff and not so much at Dr. Tracy. I am pregnant and I scheduled my first appointment -I was told I can only see the nurse practitioner for the first appointment. I communicated to the receptionist that I would prefer to see the doctor since I have a lot of questions about delivery, etc and I need to make sure I am comfortable with her as the doctor. The nurse called me and still pushed to just meet with me but in the end assured me I will see the doctor. When they confirmed the appt. they said I will see the nurse and that the doctor is on vacation?!At what point do doctor offices just stop caring about your preferences and completely ignore you? I am a "client" and a doctor's office is a business....shouldn't you try to accommodate clients? They didn't care about my concerns even though this is my first baby and suggested I look for another office. I would never go back.

August 16th, 2010

Life Saver

Dr. Tracy is extremely knowledgable and thorough. She is able to answer all my questions. I can definitely trust her with my life. I recommend her to all my family and friends. She is AMAZING!

June 9th, 2010

I don't recommend her

I felt she rushed through the appt, didn't explain anything. She was very condescending and had horrible bedside manner. I am definitely not going back to see her.

May 5th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I've seen Dr. Tracy for over 4 years now and she is definitely a caring, professional & thorough doctor. I never feel rushed during appointments, and she always asks me if I have any further questions. I honestly feel that Dr. Tracy is like an old friend--we get to catch up once or twice a year. I feel comfortable talking to her about anything. Dr. Tracy makes annual Gyn. appointments bearable. They are never fun, but really have a doctor of this caliber makes them easier. I trust the doctor, and would recommend to her my friends & family.

April 21st, 2010

I would never recommend this doctor

She rushed me through my appointment. It was very uncomfortable to ask questions because she has a fake personality and is condecending. I am not a fan. You will find better luck with another doctor that is more caring and actually listens to your questions.

September 15th, 2009

Best doc I ever saw

I had several personal and intimate questions all of which she answered thoroughly and in a very professional manner. Her staff was very very efficient and FRIENDLY. The whole visit was a pleasure.