A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Traynor is Excellent. Dr. Traynor has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traynor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Traynor practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Traynor practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Traynor, Dr. Bess Traynor, Dr. Bessie Traynor, Dr. Beth Traynor, Dr. Betsy Traynor, Dr. Bette Traynor, Dr. Bettie Traynor, Dr. Bettina Traynor