A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Traynor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Nock Traynor MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Traynor practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Traynor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Traynor practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.