A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Trest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Trest, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trest graduated from Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Mo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Trest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Trest DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Trest practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Trest has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Trest practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.