Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 4th, 2016
I am so very pleased with the implant of the Minute Man system performed by Dr. Trinidad and I am going to write a letter to the manufacturer attesting to the benefits of their equipment. I am appreciative of the professional staff and Dr. Trinidad. My experience has been excellent.

December 15th, 2015
Dr. Trinidad is a really good doctor who is honest and respectful. She spends time explaining the surgery. My surgery a 2 level neck fusion went really well and I am very happy with my results.

December 8th, 2011
Dr . Trinidad is an amazing & compassionate person!
I had severe back pain & she performed 2 back surgeries. The first one didn't take so well cause there was still a disc fragment laying on my nerve causing severe sciatic pain radiating down my right leg. I was doubtful about going through a second surgery but I totally trusted Dr. Trinidad's advice to perform another back surgery. This time all the bone fragments were removed and I no longer had severe bank pain or sciatic pain. I was so excited and believed she was my angel who cured me! She is the best doctor who is extremely empathetic with her patients!