A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Bristol Park Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Tsai DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Tsai practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tsai practices General Practice near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Mission Viejo Primary Care Doctors.