A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Tsai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
- Bristol Park Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Tsai DO is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Tsai practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tsai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tsai practices General Practice near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tustin, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Mission Viejo Primary Care Doctors.