A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumpach graduated from MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Tumpach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Tumpach practices Emergency Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI.
See Madison Emergency Physicians.