Dr. Elizabeth Turner MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017
Dr. Turner is great person, she takes the time to make sure you are doing ok. I have sarcoid and. She is the one that found that and has BN treating me for 7 yrs. It is in remission so go ever 3 mo for checkup. I would recommend her to anyone!! Number 1 in my book.

June 14th, 2016
Extremely poor service from office staff, most unhelpful
On most occasions, wait time is well over an hour to see Dr. Turner. Today I had an appointment which requires a referral letter. The office staff was unable to find my referral. Since I did not have my copy with me, (did not know I should always carry it in my purse as the receptionist told me today), my husband tried for an hour to fax my copy, but it would not go through. I was told this was because they were receiving large faxes. After 1 hour, I finally left, since it was evident that I was not going to be able to see Dr. Turner. If I had been mailed a copy of the referral, they would have one also. Evidently the record keeping is very poor. I am sure that the office staff could have done something (a phone call to my primary dr perhaps, who should have a copy of the referral) but Angela was unwilling to do anything other than what was in her job description. Too bad she was not willing to go a little over and above what is "required" to fix the mistake the office made. They misplace my referral, not me. My advise to anyone who requires a referral to see Dr. Turner is to always carry it in your purse.

August 4th, 2015
She spent time with me and answered anything i needed to know

February 3rd, 2015
Good doctor
I'd recommend.

January 31st, 2015
Terrible Doctor!!!
I waited 6 months to get in to see her and she spent a whole 20 minutes with me. She was rude, uncaring, dismissive and down right hateful! She offered no explanation of what was going on with me and despite a positive ana and swelling and pain in most of my joints she proceeded to tell me none of my joint issues were related to each other or my positive ana,which doesn't even make sense considering I am only 32. I would never recommend her to anyone!

May 8th, 2013
Dr. Turner Superlative Medical Care
Dr. Turner is very dedicated to the overall well being of her patients. She is very caring and thorough. She is easy to talk to and makes every effort to be sure the patient understands the answers to their questions and the reasons for and expectations of their course of treatment. You may have to wait to see her, but I guarantee that it's because she is focused on the patient she is with. She takes all the time it takes to assure her patients of the very BEST care. I've been a patient for several years and I have a great deal of affection for her. She really cares and stands out in a field that can be very cold and uncaring. I recommend her to everyone I know who needs a really great rheumatologist.

April 25th, 2012
terrific!!!!! both Dr. Turner and Staff
Have been a pt now for 1 year and and have been extremely satisfied with both staff and Dr. Turner.

July 4th, 2011
Very good doctor!
Dr. Turner has been my doctor for several years. She has treated my osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, and continues to prescribe labs to keep abreast of a positive ANA for Lupus. She has given me knee injections, a series of three, that has helped one of my knees for over a year! I respect her as a doctor and she gives me excellent care!

June 6th, 2011
Awful Receptionist Service
This place has the worst service ever. My doc office called them and faxed my records - FIVE WEEKS later, despite my doctor's nurse calling them weekly, I still had not appointment. When I called to ask why I couldn't have a time slot (knowing it would be months later), the receptionist replied that policy is that the doctor's office has to call and get the appointment set. When i told her this had been happening and my doctor's office was being put off, she claimed "No, that never happened." I triple checked with my PCP's nurse, who confirmed that yes, it did indeed happen, multiple times. And now more than a month after finding out about an illness I still have no appointment. With such awful customer service to patients on the front side, I wouldn't trust these people to take care of a corn on my foot, much less more complicated autoimmune illness, and I've requested to see another another rheumatologist in town that takes my insurance. Beware this office.

September 7th, 2010
Awesome doctor.

August 6th, 2010
A bad and frustrating experience!
I waited almost 6 months to get an appointment with this doctor, and then was upset that I wasted time and money seeing her. She offered no help.Then when my disability company sent her a form to fill out, she required me to come again to her office. She complained the whole time she filled out the form saying she'd never get anything done if she had to fill out disability paper work for everyone with Fibromyalgia. When one is in pain, the last thing needed is a doctor belittling you because you needed her help.

June 26th, 2009
Worst doctor I have ever been to.
I have never left a doctor review before but my experience with Dr. Turner was so horrible I had to share it. She showed me no compassion, my issues where downplayed and dismissed, tried to rush me out the door after I waited 2 hours in her waiting room. She did not explain my diagnosis or offer any treatment options. I left feeling like she thought it was all in my head.