A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchitelle graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uchitelle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Minneapolis Internists.