Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle
Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in New York, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Uchitelle is affiliated with Nyp-Columbia, St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Uchitelle has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Robert Bruley
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.23 mi41
Dr. David Goldsteen
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0.75 mi34
Dr. Robert Petzel
Minneapolis, MN 0.79 mi46