Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Uchitelle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

Uncaring and unprofessional

Several years ago I saw Dr. Uchitelle after I had injured my hand. She unwrapped the bandage an EMT had placed on it, told me I needed ice and that I should but some at a nearby drugstore. Then told me she was referring me to the Hand Surgery Center at Roosevelt Hospital which had and appoint in two weeks. My obvious distress was greeted with disdain and It was left to the senior Doctor (Carl Nacht) in the practice to make sure 1. The office provided me with an icepack. 2. I was sent to a radiology clinic for an X-ray. 3. I was then fast tracked through the ER at Rosevelt Hospital to have my broken hand casted. Dr. Uchitelle provided insufficient and uncaring treatment.

March 2nd, 2009