A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyematsu graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Uyematsu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Uyematsu practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Troy Internists.