A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hoai-Huong Nguyen DO is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.