A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hoai-Huong Nguyen DO is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.