Dr. Elizabeth A Varghese-Kroll MD is female, has 4 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Varghese-Kroll, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese-Kroll graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Varghese-Kroll has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Specialty Hospital
- Courtland Gardens Nursing & Rehab. Ctr
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varghese-Kroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Varghese-Kroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Varghese-Kroll practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Varghese-Kroll practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NC.
See Baltimore Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Bess Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Bessie Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Beth Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Betsy Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Bette Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Bettie Varghese-Kroll, Dr. Bettina Varghese-Kroll