A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Varghese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varghese
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Varghese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Varghese MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Varghese practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Varghese has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Varghese practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.