A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Vig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vig
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Vig, MD, MPH is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Vig graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth K Vig MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Vig practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Vig has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Vig practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Geriatric Doctors, and Seattle Hospice & Palliative Specialists.