A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Volz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Volz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Volz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Michelle Volz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Volz practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Volz has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Volz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.