A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Volz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volz
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Volz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Volz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Volz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Michelle Volz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Volz practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Volz has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Volz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.