A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wei-Ling Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Lee practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.