A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Wei-Ling Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Lee practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.