A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Wack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Wack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Elster Wack MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Wack practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Wack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Wack practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.