A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Wack is Good. Dr. Wack has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Wack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wack graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Wack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Wack practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Wack practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Wack, Dr. Bess Wack, Dr. Bessie Wack, Dr. Beth Wack, Dr. Betsy Wack, Dr. Bette Wack, Dr. Bettie Wack, Dr. Bettina Wack