Dr. Elizabeth Wade Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Wade?

Parent

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Very pleasant to visit

Don't P*ss them off!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I have to be honest...I loved both doctors in this practice. I had taken my children there for years. They even diagnoised my daughter's bone infection quickly before it caused more issues. I had no issues with this practice until my daughter needed a sports physcial. We could not visit Dr. Wade's office because our insurance would not pay for a new physical yet (a year had not lapsed). I decided to take her to Kroger's Little Clinic. At the Little Clinic, they offered to go ahead and give her immunizations for middle school. This is when the problem started. They called Dr. Wade's office to request her shot record. Dr. Wade's office refused to give the Little Clinic her shot record. This practice is clearly against the law. When I stated my rights and and insisted my daughter's shot record be made available to me, I was told I could find a new doctor. I received a certified letter two days later "breaking up" with us. This was after 11 years, 3 children and always paying my bills! This office is clearly after the money, not the patient care.

If pay your salary shouldn't you pay attention

Posted on August 1st, 2012

The office seemed so disorganizd it was hard to believe. it took me 6 weeks to get my kids an appointment then they running behind and we sat for 45 minutes, the staff was rude especially the woman i spoke to on the phone.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Overall she is a good DR she is very careing and very professional both of my children have been there since birth and they are 8 and 6 years old and they both love her and are very comfterble with he r

Posted on October 21st, 2010

My oldest daughter has gone here several years and I'm sorry that she has!It's just so hard to switch to another. There were two times my daughter has ended up in the hospital and this doctor denied anything was wrong with her, really all the times. She always said she has a virus, it'll pass. My daughter almost died a few times. I was the one who saved her life by taking her to the hospital, even then, she called the hospital said to unplug her and send home, she wasn't ok, took to another hospital and she was there for over a week. She seems very prejudice and hates treating children at least with Passport! Also I know of another parent who had Passport and kept taking her daughter there because of ear infections, Dr. Wade would never give an antibiotic, told her it was a virus, now that little girl is completely deaf!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2016