A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ward, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Ward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Harbor Healthcare System, Manhattan, Ny
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Louise Ward MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Ward practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ward practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.