Dr. Elizabeth Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Webb?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 24th, 2010

Back in Sept. 2008 I was diagnosed with Papilledema. Back then I had a different Dr. and my Primary Dr. was out of the state. I do have to say that when I had the strong headache and loss of vision etc. She quickly took care of me, she refered me to a Neourologist and Neuro-Ophthalmologist in Yale Hospital in CT and she took the time to called herself to inform them of my chronic condition. Now she's my primary Dr. and not only mines but my family. I am really thankful and glad to have her as my Dr. If it wasn't for her kindness, careness, worriness and initiative who know how would I be now...BLIND...DEAD. If you're looking for a primary Dr. with all honesty she's the best. Visit her once and I guarantee you..you won't regret. That's my word.=o)

August 14th, 2015