Dr. Elizabeth Weinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Weinberg?

April 1st, 2015

what a wonderful professional lady. We appreciate everything she has done. Good staff, too!

March 17th, 2015

Best ever!

Betsy was very "up front and encouraging when delivering my cancer diagnosis. She followed up with me as she struggled to get me an appointment at Duke, even giving me her cell phone number.

October 4th, 2013

Most compassionate

Dr. Weinberg was very understanding and compassionate in explaining the biopsy I was to receive. She understood my desire for a quick resolution to the problems the mammogram showed and was openly optimistic. During the procedure, she explained everything that was happening and made sure I remained comfortable throughout the 45 minute operation. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends.

July 1st, 2013

The very best. You feel that she really cares and does her very best to take of you.

September 11th, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth Weinberg is wonderful. Working with cancer patients like me cannot be easy for any physician, and it's definitely not easy for patients. My fears were calmed by Dr. Weinberg and the surgery she performed was, in my opinion, as good as it gets. If anyone has any doubts, please...meet and speak with her. You will be so glad you did.

January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Weinberg put me right at ease and made me feel very comfortable. She took all the time needed to answer all my quesitons.

October 14th, 2011

Robin G.

Dr. Weinberg is a most compassionate and caring doctor/surgeon. She was helpful when my condition was diagnosed by doing it quickly so we were able to address what it was and take care of it in a timely manner. She has a calming way about her and an excellent bedside manner. She is a capable physician and I highly recommend her and her staff to anyone.

May 3rd, 2011

fabulous physician

October 17th, 2010

Dr Weinberg is a kind and caring doctor. When I had my biospy I was nervous, but when she entered the room she had the calming affect.

May 19th, 2010

I had a little anxiety going because of a suspicious lump. As soon as Dr. Weinberg walked into the room, my fears dissipated due to her upbeat attitude. She was very thorough and compassionate. She understood my feelings as a woman and didn't allow me to wait and wonder. What a warm and excellent surgeon she is! I have a lot of confidence in her opinion. I have told many people about "ministry" to me.

September 11th, 2009