Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Wheaton
Dr. Elizabeth Wheaton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wheaton is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. Dr. Wheaton has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Wheaton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elizabeth Wheaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Robin Davis
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Washington, DC 0 mi24
Dr. Allen Greenlee
Washington, DC 0 mi35
Dr. Herman Junker
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi23