A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth White-Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth White-Chu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. White-Chu graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. White-Chu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Foy White-Chu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. White-Chu practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth White-Chu has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth White-Chu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists and Cambridge Geriatric Doctors.