Dr. Elizabeth Yerkes MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Surgery Chicago, IL

September 16th, 2015
Great doctor, office staff incompetent
If you want to see a good doctor like Elizabeth Yerkes, be prepared to deal with the incompetency of her staff. Dr. Yerkes HERSELF is a wonderful doctor. She explains the issue, treatments, follow ups, tests needed extremely accurately and in a friendly manner. Her scheduling staff however is completely incompetent and has no business handling such delicate issues such as a person's health. I would in no way recommend their office due to the office staff. Awful!

July 9th, 2015
You want Dr. Yerkes on your team!
We were in-patient at Lurie's Children's Hospital in Chicago during a family visit from our home in Columbus, Ohio. Dr. Yerkes is amazing. She was honest, and didn't sugar coat anything. More importantly she talked with our 8yr old son about what was going on with him. She and her team understand the 'family patient' not just the patient. She even checked in on us after we transferred back home to Columbus. She and her staff demonstrated constant vigilance in her evaluations and decisions. We'd be happy to have her as our attending Urologist any day.

January 22nd, 2014
Excellent Physician
I love Dr Yerkes! Her bedside manner is superb. She is very thorough, doesn't rush you out of the office, and takes time to explain everything in it's entirety. My son recently had surgery and we were very nervous as to whether or not we were making the right decision. In hindsight, I know for sure we made the right decision. His pain was minimal, the surgery went well, and we are very pleased with his results. I highly recommend Dr Yerkes!

March 20th, 2012
Compassionate
Dr. Yerkes was one of the best doctors I have ever met. She made us feel comfortable and did an outstanding job with our baby son. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

January 24th, 2011
Talent with a smile
Dr Yerkes is a wonderful person first of all. We were introduced to Elizabeth at the renown Childrens Memeorial Hospital Chicago and her association is no coincidence. She is a super-talent in her field and what makes this so meraculous is that she cares about what she does. As patrents with a child who "was" in need, and by the way no longer thanks to the good doctor, we look deeply at the doctor as a person and Dr. Yerkes gets high marks in all regards! Thank you Dr. Yerkes.