Dr. Elizabeth York Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth York?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth York?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2014

Will not be back!

My mom has seen Dr. York many times, and she has a poor bedside manner. She didn't want to listen to anything my mom had to say, and when I tried to explain that my mom is getting worse and cannot function in the day to day life because of the pain, she dismissed us and changed absolutely nothing. I feel like she was just trying to get us out and not even care that my mom can't even walk 10 steps without crying. She will not be back. I will find her a different doctor no matter how far we have to go!!

July 31st, 2012

OUTSTANDING FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN

Dr. York is an outstanding diagonistician as she figured out my medical condition when others could not! She prescribed the lab testing on her initial theory as to my condition, then correctly issued the correct medication. She had excellent "bedside manner"! Would refer to any of my friends in a minute! My condition could have been serious, but she figured it out before.

June 9th, 2017