A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Zabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Zabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Teche Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Holt Zabel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Zabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Zabel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgan City, LA.
See Thibodaux Obstetricians & Gynecologists.