Internist, Rheumatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Alice L. Knapp. on May 12th, 2015

I have been so blessed to have Dr. Zable caring for me for years.

by Louise Geyer on Apr 21st, 2015

I am Blessed I found Dr. Zable

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Zable is an excellent physician. She shows genuine concern, allows enough time to answer any questions the patient may have and is always "up" on any new treatments/procedures. I love her!

Feb 11th, 2011

Although Dr. Zable is a good doctor, her staff is rude to anyone younger than age 60! Although I am a grown 40 year old woman, I was "chastized" by her office staff regarding being 5 minutes late to an appointment, even though I DID call and advised them that I was going to be late due to an issue with my 4 week old baby! I understand them wanting all patients to arrive in a timely manner, but treating their patients like "naughty children" is not the way to keep patients!

Dr. Zable really knows her stuff!! show details Dr. Zable really knows her stuff!!
by Teresa Jones on Sep 9th, 2010

After suffering from uncontrollable pain for several years, and more doctor visit's than I can remember,I finally received a consult from Dr. Zable, and decided If I ever move out of state, I would still return so that I could visit with Dr. Zable. She was able to diagonise and control my issue's from my very first visit. I had seen a different rheumatologist for about 1 1/2 years because when I had initally called, that MD was able to see me in a month, verses the three months wait to see Dr. Zable. I have learned there is a reason why some doctor's take longer to get in to see, it's because they are BETTER!! Dr. Zable tracks the time she spends with each patient and records it on notes and then gives you a copy at every visit.I wish all my MD's were as good as she is.

Best Rheumatologist I've encountered show details Best Rheumatologist I've encountered
by Pat B. on Aug 24th, 2010

I was diagnosed with FMS/CFS 10 years ago. For an active person this is a frustrating and illogical syndrome. I changed to Dr. Zable six years ago and can't recommend anyone else. The office staff are professional and personable. I receive a full 45 minutes of Dr's undivided attention and she treats my questions and suggestions with full respect. They offer some therapies right on location such as deep massage. It is worth trying both therapists as each offers a different technique. They do ask that you arrive on time or cancel in a timely manner so they may keep the wheels turning efficiently and I find that very fair. I am grateful for finding Dr. Zable.

Caring physician show details Caring physician
by P. Brent Johnson on Mar 16th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Zable and her medical team for about 5 years. They are always prompt, fair, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this office for treatment and supportive staff.

May 19th, 2009

This is the worst place to get an appointment, for waiting when you get there, and the entire staff is rude beyond belief. I woun't recommend them to anyone ever.