Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski
Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with other offices in Norristown, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA (and 1 other location). She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zadzielski is affiliated with Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center, Christiana Hospital and Virtua Berlin. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Vanita Jain
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newark, DE 0 mi
Dr. Adrian Quesada-Rojas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Newark, DE 0 mi13
Dr. Maria Hy
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Newark, DE 0 mi3