A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadzielski graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zadzielski has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Zadzielski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Zadzielski practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Zadzielski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Norristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.