A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Zeitler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Zeitler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Zeitler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitler graduated from New York University.
Dr. Zeitler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Fried Zeitler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Zeitler practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Zeitler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Zeitler practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.