A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zulinska graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Zulinska has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska MD is a female Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Zulinska practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Pathologists.