A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabetj Kocot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabetj Kocot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocot graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kocot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabetj Barbara Kocot MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabetj B. Kocot practice?
- Dr. Elizabetj Kocot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabetj Kocot practices Internal Medicine near Belmont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Belmont Internists.