Dr. Elizardo Carandang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

May 31st, 2016
Cancelled my appointment before I even went.
After searching for a specialist I could turn to for help for months now I was referred to this office and both people I spoke with were abrupt and unfriendly. I scheduled the appointment anyways and then instantly logged online to research patient reviews. After reading not so much as one good review, and already feeling uncomfortable about finding a doctor that I can turn to and feel confident in... I pulled out right away. Maybe someone will have luck with this doctor and office but I am nerved up enough as it is.. Positive feedback and personalities goes a long way. I appreciate all of the reviews here. They confirmed what I was already thinking just from speaking to people from the office.

May 3rd, 2016
Terrible bedside manner!! Do not waste your time. He won't spend time on what the actual problem is and will make his own assumptions on what your level of pain should be. So far I've seen 2 doctors at the New England Neurological Associates and I'm NEVER going back there again. The front desk staff is rude. The only person that was pleasant was the woman taking the blood pressure and your weight.

May 5th, 2011
uncompassionate
I have never met a doctor that is as uncaring and unprofessional as this DR. CARANDANG. I have never stated my opinion of any doctor, but feel if I can help someone else I will evaluate this man. Do yourself a favor, if you want someone who actually cares about your injury/illness, and takes the time to speak with you, DO NOT use this doctor.

December 13th, 2010
the bothered doctor
seems bothered during the visit- seems as if he does not believe the patient- waited over 2 hours- almost rude to patient

January 6th, 2009
Unprofessional
Dr.Carandang was very unprofessional during my visit. He was late (but that is expected at dr's) He rolled his eyes when I described my problems. He rushed me out of the office. Didn't even exam the injured area.